ISHA 2021 Abstract Submission Form
Abstract Submission has been CLOSED.
· If you wish to make any changes or amendments to your abstract file, please contact the Symposium Secretariat via email at email@example.com as soon as possible.
· Confirmation of acceptance of abstracts will be communicated to the Presenting Author by 18 February 2021. The exact schedule of shortlisted presentations at the Symposium will be communicated to the Presenting Author by 3 March 2021.
· All accepted abstracts will be integrated into the e-programme book.
· Shortlisted presenters for oral presentations will be invited to make presentations for the adjudication panel to review at the Symposium.
· Shortlisted presenters for e-poster presentations will be invited to produce an e-poster to present their research findings for display at the virtual symposium hall.
· The guidelines for oral/e-poster presentation will be provided to the shortlisted presenters in due course.
· Free registration will be arranged for all presenting authors if their abstracts are accepted for oral or e-poster presentation. No individual registration from the presenting authors are required.
· The Presenting Author, who is below the position of Assistant Professor or equivalent, is eligible to participate in the Young Investigator Award Competition for oral / e-poster presentations. The Young investigator Awards will be awarded for the best oral/ e-poster presentations.
Young Investigator Awards
Prizes for the oral and e-poster presentations will be awarded for the outstanding presentations by young researchers. The presenting author, who is below the position of Assistant Professor or equivalent, should indicate if they wish to participate in the Young Investigator Award Competition.